Marketing & eCommerce Executive
Who we are
We are a luxury golf shoe and lifestyle accessories company, designed in Britain and handmade in Italy & Portugal. Our collections have been featured in Wall Street Journal, GQ, Esquire and we have a loyal customer following across the United States, Europe & Asia.
The team is small but the brand is growing at an exciting pace and we’re looking for a great and motivated individual to jump on board to manage our online marketing activities and eCommerce platform.
You will be joining a small team, hugely enthusiastic about the products and the potential. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work with an exciting young company with big ambitions & huge growth potential.
What it’s like to be a part of our team
We are a small company so there’s no corporate nonsense or old-fashioned micro-management. Instead, we are looking for someone who likes the freedom of working independently, takes initiative, and brings with them lots of ideas. You will be supported by our management team but we are looking for someone to help guide our online marketing strategy and reach.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, personable, and highly organised marketing person to help develop the brand story, leverage relationships & grow awareness. A deep interest, knowledge and passion for golf is a must as we look to grow the brand in this sphere.
The role focuses on developing & executing online marketing opportunities as well as ecommerce optimisation and content ideation. The candidate will also have general oversight in regards to our Green Grass marketing activities. We are a dynamic business responding to different challenges all the time however general duties of the role will include:
- Innovative content and marketing ideation to increase customer engagement & brand awareness.
- Initiate and develop external affiliate programme to increase online marketing activities and brand reach.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance.
- Develop, manage & leverage journalistic, PR, blogger, influencer & brand ambassador contacts to maximise relationship for increased brand exposure and execution of holistic marketing campaigns.
- Initiate and develop influencer programme to support social media exposure and brand awareness.
- Work with content team to create engaging marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Expand and increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Utilizing google analytics tools to analyse and optimize website performance & monitor marketing activity.
- Coordinate day-to-day CMS workflow, coordinate regular reviews, and schedule redevelopment of content with departments.
- Investigate potential issues throughout the end-to-end customer journey, suggesting opportunities for improvement
- Understand, analyse and report on the online customer journey insights to improve the customer experience and maximise all revenue opportunities.
A bit about you
You’ll have a degree in a related field and ideally have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. You'll need to have:
- An entrepreneurial Mindset - We’re ambitious about our growth, so you need to thrive in an environment of change, chaos and uncertainty
- Extremely golf oriented with a charismatic & outgoing personality
- Extremely high levels of energy and a hard-working profile
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-led decisions
- A keen wordsmith able to come up with catchy and appealing marketing campaigns
- Experience of working on e-commerce or conversion focused websites a bonus
- $30,000 per annum with performance related discretionary bonus
- 25 vacation days per year
- Your birthday off work
- We are based in London so this role is remote working from the US
- Fast tracked progression opportunities within the company
- Free pair of shoes each year + 50% discount off product
- Some international travel likely – UK & Europe
How to apply & impress us.
Our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person for this position.
Please email CV & covering letter to Byron@albartross.com